Join the 2014/15 Men Who Stare At Books Fantasy Football League
Wenger is past it, van Gaal doesn’t know the English game and Rodgers blew it last year. Oh, and Pelligrini has disappeared into his own hoodie like a little feathered turtle. A new championship-winning manager is needed.
So once again we want to put your football knowledge to the test by offering you the chance to manage in the toughest league in the world. Nope, not the Bundesliga, but the world-famous and snappily-titled Men Who Stare At Books Fantasy Football League.
We’ve set up our own league on the official Barclays Premier League Fantasy Football Game and would love as many authors, bloggers, reviewers, readers and general football fans to join. Last year it was one of our own (ahem, me) who won the league by just 4 points. Can you go one better this year and steal my imaginary crown?
All you need to do is head HERE to create your team, and use this PIN number to join our league: 365937-96843
It’s free to play, all scoring is handled by the Premier League, and you get £100 million to play with (not in real money, clearly). At the end of the season, the player who comes out on top will win nothing. It’s about the honour, not the rewards.
The season kicks off on the 15th August so get your squad together now!
Full terms and conditions of the game, as set out by the Barclays Premier League, can be seen HERE.
And a few little Ts &Cs of our own, please read carefully:
- The winner of our league will be the player with the most points at the end of the Premier League season, based on the official Fantasy Football rules and scoring system. Men Who Stare At Books have no control over who wins the league.
- Men Who Stare At Books reserves the right cancel our league without notice.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- Men Who Stare at Books and our league are in no way endorsed by or associated with the Barclays Premier League.
- Participants may see their name and team names posted on the Men Who Stare At Books website, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Only one entry per person please.
- Full game rules and scoring system can be seen by visiting: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/rules/
- The game is open to all ages, however if you are under 18 please see rules 35-40 in the official games rules: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/rules/
- It is free to create a fantasy football team, and it is free to join our league.
- Only players who have joined our league using our PIN (365937-96843) will be entered in to our league.
- No rude or offensive team names please. You’ll be blocked and disqualified by the Premier League.
- By entering the private our league, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions, and by the terms and conditions set out by the Premier League: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/rules/
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.